What are Bespoke Campaigns?
Very often our clients are presented with a fait accompli by our competitors, that is, they are told that their problem/requirement/issue can be dealt with by an “out of the box solution” that will somehow be shoe-horned into their situation.
Often, when they agree and go down that path, the result is frequently sub-optimal and leaves the client feeling underwhelmed and disengaged with future programs.
At TKW Research, we work with you to tailor a completely bespoke mystery shopping program suited entirely to your needs. We get ‘inside’ your business so we can gain insight into the company background and objectives. We then specifically design a tailored program for your business from the ground up.
Our skilled project team is the most experienced and well regarded in the country, specialising in mixed mode and ‘thinking outside the square’ solutions. This unique design process is based around decades of experience and knowledge.
A tailored mystery shopping program gives you the insight to measure the success of specific key performance indicators or business objectives. Mystery shopping programs are often linked to staff performance bonuses, personal development plans and training. This is an effective way of increasing and monitoring staff engagement and customer experience and increasing sales.
So the key questions to ask yourself are these:
- What is our objective with our customer listening program?
- Are there particular issues or problems we want to investigate first?
- How quickly do we want to be in field and to begin to get customer feedback?
- What are our competitors doing or not doing?
- What is my budget?
- Is it just customers we want to talk to? What about staff and suppliers?
- Do we already have data that we can use to compare with future data?
- What channels do we want to listen to – the contact centre, our stores, the staff, our suppliers, social media, shareholders or all of them?
- Are we going to outsource the program or parts of it or are we going to d it all in-house?
The answers to these questions will often lead you to sit down with your team and preferred external resources and build a customer feedback program from the ground up or at least significantly tweak the current approach you have in place. Both of which we can help you with!